As one of the leading temporary workforce suppliers in Canada, our database of talented workers can help your company alleviate
its labor shortage. Our solid reputation will give you and your company piece of mind. Developing a strong, reliable
relationship with a temporary staffing agency is key to your success, and Trades Labor Corporation will do what it takes to
earn your trust.
Trades Labor Corporation will provide temporary staff to industrial businesses throughout the cities of
Calgary, Edmonton, Surrey, Winnipeg, Kelowna, Victoria, Vancouver and Seattle on a daily, weekly, monthly
or as required basis.
Temporary staff consists of laborers for construction jobs, warehouse laborers, swampers, movers, carpenters,
forklift operators and first aid attendants, just to name a few. We can, quite literally, find a qualified employee for any position.
Because of the cost and time involved in recruiting, hiring, training and paying these types of workers,
many have begun to realize the benefits of outsourcing to companies such as ours.
Order Labor Now
Use this form to contact TLC immediately. We'll get back to you within 24 hours. Note that all fields are required.
Information and Resources
- Please begin by filling out a Credit Application
- Then submit it to the office located nearest you either by fax, email, in person or through the mail.
- You can also contact the office closest to you to speak directly
to a TLC Representative.
- We mostly handle blue collar industry workers, like Construction, Manufacturing, and Warehousing businesses.
- We recommend 24 hours notice, but we can easily handle placements with one hour notice.
- For our established customers, we will allow you to hire an employee free of charge provided you employ him through Trades
Labor Corporation for a minimum of 60 consecutive days (term may vary per location, contact your local branch for details).
- Trades Labor Corporation will pay the employee's payroll expenses including wages, EI, CPP, WCB, statutory holiday and vacation pay.
We will send you an accurate weekly bill summarizing all charges for the previous week.
- Trades Labor Corporation accepts payment in the form of cheque or cash.
- Please don't hesitate to contact the branch nearest you with any further questions.
Benefits of Working With TLC Staff
Working with Trades Labor Corporation provides Employers many benefits over traditional hiring practices.
- Enable your business to adjust easily and quickly to workload fluctuations.
- Flexible time. You pick the number of days required and the hours per day for every Temp.
- Typically lower rates are accepted in exchange for daily pay.
- Vast skill sets are available. TLC provides specialized skills to all types of industries.
- Try before you buy. Evaluate workers without commitment. Temporary staffing is an excellent and cost-effective way to
recruit and test the abilities of new workers before signing them on full-time.
- Our President's Guarantee: if unsatisfied within the first two hours of employment we will replace that Temp at no charge.
- Free local delivery to each job.
We are proud to do business with companies large and small. These are a few of the outstanding companies we work with.
Find out more about the TLC difference. Client Testimonials from our partners are available.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.